Monday, October 18, 2010

Lonliness.

It's been a rough few months. I have nothing to do, and nothing but time. It makes me realize how much I have a need for people in my life. The thing is, other people are busy. Their lives haven't stopped because mine has. I think people mean well, but they do tend to forget about you. It's out of sight, out of mind. There are people I long to talk with as I did before, but the availability just isn't there. Sometimes this is literal, but most of the time the lacking availability is emotional. What do you say to someone who is totally miserable? They're better left avoided, lest the misery be catching. The worst are those moments when I'm surrounded by others and the lonliness is more profound. It's made for some lonely, lonely days.

1 comment:

  1. You don't have to be Lonly anymore Huck!

    ReplyDelete